Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Why I am spoiled

Last night while lying in bed I remembered that I forgot to bring my purse in from the car. The purse it's self has a lengthy story for another time. Anyhoo, we live in the boonies so I really don't think anyone would take it, but I would lay there all night worrying about it. So I said out loud I think I left my purse in the car. My husband said it will be fine. I said I will worry I will go get it if you stand at the door and wait for me. Now Most people would just go and get it. Out in the boonies where the wild things roam something might get me. And man it is DARK out there. I finally convinced my husband to go out and get the coveted purse. My husband has on is a pair of orange boxers, and a pair of my flip flops. So when he left the porch I told him if he disappeared I would tell the sheriff what he was wearing and that he may be caring a pink coach purse. Why can't his underwear match my purse for the love of Pete. He safely arrived back on the porch muttering something about I owe him something. Maybe I will buy him some undies that match my purse so when I have to go pick him up at the sheriff's office he will look good. Isn't that why we married them...so that they can serve and protect?

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

And no, I did not get the reward I so richly deserved.