Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MY love is in Houston

The love of my life is in Houston this week. He has only been gone for 2 days, but it seems like forever. My husband and I do quite a bit together. This summer however it seems like we are more apart than together. The boys absolutely adore him. Baby Z cried all the way back home when we dropped him off at the airport. Boogs being the mature 6 Year old that he is just looked pitiful, and told Z that he would be back. The past few days have been hard for me. I miss him too. He flies back on Saturday, but the boys and I are fling out Friday to see my aunt in St. Louis. We will not see our beloved until Monday evening. Tomorrow we are going to go into town. I have no idea what we will do but something. My husbands bird dog even misses him, I guess I just do not feed her the way he does I have no idea what goes through her mind. She is the other woman in his life.


I guess I will quit feeling sorry for my self and take a nice loooong bubble bath. I like to sit in there and sleep until the water wakes me up because it is so cold. I am off to make the book I am currently reading wet from the bath tub...I can not borrow or resale books...but i really don't mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.