Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We are back

Oh it is good to be home. The flights were fine...it is the people. The are some strange people out there. Big cities hold alot of them. My theory is that strange people like big places.

On our outing we went to the St. Louis Zoo. This is not out first trip to the zoo...it is a wonderful zoo. The were about 50 bazillion pregnant women there. Therefore I did not drink the water. I do not know if it is in the water there or what, but loads of pregnant women at the zoo and 4 of my cousins are pregnant. What is with that? I stayed my distance from them in case it was catching.

The boys loved the zoo. I love the penguins. They are so cute. It is also 42 degrees at all times in the penguin house. St Louis is hot. It is a different kind of heat then what we are used to here. It is so humid you can just stand there and sweat. Nothing else just standing and you sweat like a pig. Our humidity averages I'd say 20...anything above that and it is raining here.

My husband was glad to see us. He had to stay home alone for Fathers Day. I would think that would be a really good present. He did not have to do a thing...that would be a cool Mother's day present.

Well after this long and lengthy blog that makes my ADD apparent, we are off to the pool.

7 comments:

Jenster said...

I hopped over here from you husband's blog.

I used to live near Little Rock and the summers are very much like St. Louis. YUCKY!

Smart move, not drinking the water. One can never be too careful.

Jenn said...

Thanks for comming by jenster, I just found out that it is proper to respond back...I will get the hang of this blogging down someday.

Jenster said...

No worries. :o)

Dawn said...

Definitely stay clear of the water!

There are no rules, Jenn, that's part of the problem. We each invent them as we go along. My thinking is that if you want people to respond to you,then you need to respond to them. But that's just my idea - doesn't mean to say it's right!

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Hi Jenn,

I'm another traveler from Travis's blog. I read all your posts so far. Nice job. I'm just a little disappointed that you didn't post a picture of Travis in orange and pink!

I'll have to pop back once in a while to see if such a picture ever pops up.

Terrie

Jenster said...

Hey Jenn - To get you started I tagged you for a meme. You can read the rules by clicking on my screen name and it will take you to my blog.

Memes are always a good way to get going on a new blog!

Mary Ann said...

I came here from Jenster's site. Glad to see you've visited St. Louis and survived the humidity. It's so humid here when I step outside my contact lenses fog up. Congrats on starting your blog. Very nice!