Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Printer Trouble

My husband is off hoohawing around in Houston and I cannot get my printer to work. I have to get my confirmation for my ticket less travel off of the email (so I think) and it will not print. The lights are not even on I push every button on the thing...and nothing. So with all of my computer skill and know how the best remedy is to unplug it. That did absolutely nothing. Then I try one last thing " ding ding ding winner winner winner". I push print again it starts making all kinds of noises and out comes paper with printed words on it and then wham...it sucks it back in. I grab the paper as it is going back in some kind of noise and now the paper is stuck in the printer. I am glad I am in another state when you know who comes home. Low and behold ( or what ever) I do not need that paper... come to find out I just check in online and I am done. Guess I should have looked farther into that. That's another husband job, who knew, probably everyone. Just another case in point everything is done for me. SPOILED.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Husbands seem to have an instinctive knack with some of these gadgets. Mine don't even if think of playing up if he's around.

Jenn said...

Dawn- thanks for visiting.