Thursday, June 21, 2007

I have been tagged.

Ok being the new blogger I am I had a wonderful person tag me for a Meme.

I have been tagged by Jenster @ Jenster's musings to list 8 Facts or habits about myself. At the end of the post the player list 8 people and their post names. Then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. That sounds fine and dandy however I only know 2 other blogs and she is one of them. We will see how this turns out.

8 Facts and/or habits about me:


1. I am a teacher at a Catholic School and I love it.

2. I have a funny habit of asking a question out loud and then answering it myself. I think it is one that makes my husband do that cocking of the one eye brow thing.

3. I brag on my husband and children way more than other people.

4. I volunteer way TOO much, but I cannot say no.

5. I can consume more beer than most men and stay upright. That might be more of a talent, I think it might go along with my background.

7. I read about 2 books a week when I am working. I read at least 3 a week during the summer.

8. I can tear up over just about everything. I cry during On Star commercials.


Ok there we go I really have no one to tag , but Travis @ One Word, One Rung, One Day.



3 comments:

Jenster said...

Yea!

#1 - You teachers are the bomb! (I keep forgetting, is that still cool to say??)

#2 - I do this, as well. I nearly always know the answer, too.

#3 - Another one I do. :o)

#4 - Cancer taught me how to say no. I don't recommend that lesson plan, though. lol

#5 - You go, Girl!

#6 - Hey! There's no #6!!

#7 - I used to read about 3 to 4 books week until I went through chemo. Now I don't focus as well AND I can't stay up through the night finishing like I used to. lol

#8 - Me too!!

Thanks for playing along!!

Jenn said...

I cannot believe I forgot #6:

I am blonde. how is that...a habit and a fact all in one.

My Mom is a breast cancer survivor and she forgets here and there. She says she doesnt know if it is her chemo or age...I tell her it is the chemo.

Jenster said...

I do know they (whoever "they" are) have documented cases of what they call chemobrain. So that's my excuse for EVERYTHING! LOL

Love hearing about other BC survivors!