Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another busy weekend at the house. However my oldest was not there for two of the days.

Friday was the morning of the elusive white buffalo baby as described in the last entry. Then we all came home and my husband cleaned and filled the hillbilly swimming pool. We call it the hillbilly swimming pool because all it is is a galvanized livestock waterer. My whole childhood I swam in a verity of livestock containers that is just what we did.

Saturday we messed around the house, then the boys went to spend the night, like every Saturday night at my Mother in laws house. My husband and I went to some friends house and played board games , drank beer, and ate fajitas. It was fun, we always play men vs women, the men like to think they are far superior, we just let them think that.

Sunday I went to mass went shopping with my friend and her two teenage girls. We ate at a Chinese buffet and did girl stuff all day long. I went and picked up my youngest and the oldest stayed one more night at Meme's house.

Yesterday we went to the real pool and came home, had supper, and I went to the first carnival meeting of the year. I really did not know we stay so busy even in the summer, but we do.

No comments: