Monday, June 4, 2007

Starting out

Let me see where does a person start. I am married to a guy that can tell a tale. He is not a bragger he is a writer. I have two of the most opposite children you will ever meet. My oldest boy is in ballet and tap. He is absolutely wonderful...I know I know he is my baby...but really he is good. My youngest is in the makings of being the biggest hell raiser this town has ever seen. He is all dirt, snails and puppy dog tails. They however are both adorable because they look like me.

We are the perfect crazy family. We live in what my friend likes to call the boonies. We actually have trees which is a commodity where we live. I teach so I am kind of off for the summer. My boys and I swim, swim, and did I mention swim? We have a family garden everyone has a plant. My husband has squash ( one of the only vegetables he will eat because you can fry it to an oblivion), I have tomatoes and cucumbers , baby Z has watermelon, and Boogs has pumpkins. Everything else in there is fair game. Who ever waters it, waters it. I always make sure the mint is in good condition because you cannot drink a mojito with out it. Well I guess I can chalk this up as my first blog. I feel like I went on and on about nothing. Is this how all bloggers start?

No comments: