Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend

This past weekend needed a weekend. We were so busy. My husband had a writers conference here in our town. A fellow writer he met at a past conference came to this one so we tried to make her feel at home in Texas. Everyone loves Texas. I know why I love it it is my home. Born, raised, and will die a Texan. I even have a Texas tattoo. The way Texas draws people in amuses me.


I helped in the book store at the conference on Friday. Saturday I slipped and slid with the boys an the old slip and slide. Sunday we did all kinds of chores. Monday the most excitement the boys and I did was to walk to the creek. The creek only being about a football field away from our house really does not count.


Tomorrow we will go bask at the pool. I cannot get enough sun, my dermatologist likes to differ with me on that, but I am a sun basker. I love having summers off.

1 comment:

WordVixen said...

It's interesting that you mentioned how Texas tends to draw people... My brother wants to move to Texas. My mom's side of the family is in Oklahoma, but I guess that's not good enough for him. :)

(Btw, I looooove that you picked Cindy's castle for your profile pic. Best place in the World.)