Thursday, June 28, 2007

This week has been busy. Monday we went swimming and I had our first meeting for our annual carnival at our parish. It is a huge carnival with months of planning. Then Tuesday we worked around the house and we then had to go inside for we had one heck of a thunderstorm and we got 1 1/2 inches of rain. Then last night we had our getting ready for Vegas Night at our friends house. In less then 2 weeks I will be off to Vegas with the girls, 8 in total, we are going to have a blast. Vegas is totally the best place to go for an adult adventure. No husbands no kids, I cannot wait.

My husband has to work his day off today so I am sure that thrilled him beyond words. It has been really chilly this week so Monday so far has been our only swim day. Maybe tomorrow will be better the old husband is off as well. Other than that bit of news nothing going on in our household. I need a new dress for Vegas however, so its off to shopping the Internet I go.

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

Why do I have to be the old husband?

And no I am not enjoying being at work on my day off, but as you can see I'm not exaclty earning that time and a half.

And step away from the computer. Shopping sites are not good for your health or mine. I repeat step away from the computer.