Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Staying at home

Well here I sit at home with 4 children. My sister dropped them off to spend some alone time with her oldest boy. My sister is a little on the nutty side. She has a 16 yr old, a 6 yr old girl, and a 6 month old little boy. she really believes in spreading them out. Having a 6 month old hanging around reminds me why I thank God every day that mine are potty trained, can hold a spoon and feed them selves. I can't take him outside because the creek is full of mosquitoes, the Texas kind that will pick you up and carry you home. I do not like sitting at home. I guess I will clean house. I have a rabbit cage that needs a little maintenance.

I guess I will get to go to town tomorrow...the pool is calling my name.

3 comments:

Angel said...

can th epool call my name too? it is hot here and I have no pool. Well, that's sort of a lie. I DO have a pool..an above ground pool...that has no liner in it...or water...it's just sitting there, empty with trees growing in it.

Angel said...

well, if it has trees growing in it, then it's not really empty, is it? ;)

Travis Erwin said...

Just the thought makes me almost glad to be in Houston.