Sunday, July 8, 2007

This week we were busy. We played hard and had fun doing so. The boys, dog, and Mommy are worn out.

Tuesday we went to the pool as normal and did pool stuff. Wednesday we celebrated the 4th at a friends house. This is an annual party with food, beer, fire works, and all out fun. Thursday we went to the pool then to some other friends house so that my husband could help with something electrical. Friday we took it easy and rested. Saturday we went to the farm and rode 4 wheelers and fished. We came back tired ans DIRTY. Today we are packing, or should I say I am packing all of us for various places.

My husband is going out of town for work for a week. The place he goes is a Postal school. The facility is huge and they have a pool, gym, they cook for them, and most importantly a bar. The food is free, but my husband the picky eater goes out normally for meals. Any way I have to pack him or Lord knows what he will take.

My boys are going to stay with my mother in law for a few days they need to be packed.

As for me, it's Vegas baby!!! The way the weather looks, I better only take a swim suit. 116 is HOT no matter how you look at it. I will only need a small carry on shorts and breezy shirts do not take up alot of room. I will have fun though.

I leave Monday come back Wednesday. We have a loose itinerary. We will gamble, shop, shop, shop, gamble ( for more shopping money), and eat. We do have one dinner planned that includes us all dressing up...girly style. I get to take the old slinky black dress...Yeah how fun is that? Just think just yesterday I was covered in mud on a 4 wheeler...a few days later slinky black dress. That is what girl Friends are for when you have a house full of boys.

1 comment:

Travis Erwin said...

And the slinky black dress looks good. As did the mud.

Hey, where's my underwear? Who packed this suitcase?