Friday, July 13, 2007

Home again

Well I am back home. I had a total blast. I won money bought stuff and still came home with money, so all in all a good time in Vegas.

Monday when we got there we got a limo and he took us to the hotel and he was fun. So we got his number and made him take us down town that night. When we left down town we called and he was already off his shift so we took cabs back to the strip. It is just not as fun. We ended up going to bed at about 4:00am that night.

Tuesday morning we got up at about 7:ooamish and messed around ate breakfast and then went to lunch went to some outlet mall and then took about a 30 min. nap. We got dressed up and went out to eat. 6 of us ate and our bar tab alone ended up being more than 200 dollars. We had 2 bottles of wine and some miscellaneous. It was an expensive meal but way worth it. We had a window view of the water show at the Bellagio. We went to a piano bar had way too much fun. Then we went gambling until it started getting light outside.

Wednesday we slept in until about 8:00am then ate a brunch shopped alittle more then caught our plane. We had a plane delay so we did not get home until 11:30pm.

To say the least I am tired. However if someone called to do it again. I would be packed and ready in 5 min. I love Vegas.

2 comments:

Jenster said...

Your trip sounds fantastic! I'm tired just reading about it, though. LOL

I love LV, too, though I haven't been there in years.

Glad you had a great time!

Travis Erwin said...

Damn shopping. It is the scourge of the universe.