Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My husband is a dumb dumb. He came back from his trip for work and he had lost his wallet. We tore the house up looking for his wallet. We looked in room he had not even gone into since he had been back. So in looking for the wallet I noticed in place you normally do not look everyday, my house was a mess. Yesterday I spent cleaning, to get my house back to where I could look at it again.

My husband took a car which he got better gas mileage than the car he drives back and forth to work. He could not find his wallet for 2 days. Monday he finally broke down and went to the bank to suspend his debt card and all of that who rah rah. We take the borrowed car to town yesterday and I started looking around in it. Travis tells me it is not in here Len, a friend of ours, and I have looked through the car. Traveling down the road he has this cup in the floorboard. I pick it up and what do I find his wallet. Men can not look for anything.

So out of all of this my house is cleaner and Travis does not have to go get a new drivers license, and all of that stuff. He is such a goof ball.

3 comments:

Jenster said...

Thanks for the giggle!!

alex keto said...

Better ask Travis while looking him in the eye whether this wasn't some big conspiracy to get you to clean the house. I like the part about where he threatens to cancel his debit card but doesn't. That gave it all a dose of reality.
Anyway, he ought to clean the house next just to make up for the confusion he caused, that's for sure.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).